Trent a écrit, arrangé et enregistré seul Pretty Hate Machine.
Vendredi 10 Mai 2024    Plan du Site    Contact    Rechercher  :    
Ajouter cette page à vous favoris Faire de cette page votre page de démarrage Faire connaitre ce site par mail
Vote
Jeux
Cartes Postales
Livre d'or
Chat
Forum
Commentaires
Quel Trent êtes-vous ?

Lire un message

Accueil    Commencer un nouveau sujet

Sujet : nin LIVE ASTORIA dvd torrent

Auteur : sterak Posté le : 6/5/2005 11:33     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
sur http://www.dimeadozen.org/

dvd NIN astoria 2005, tout le concert, qualité plus que correct, proche, un chevelu traine toute la première partie du show devant la cam, mais après c'est full frontal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok people, here's the one you've been waiting for.

Nine Inch Nails - Live at The Astoria in London

3-31-05

**This DVD orginated in England, therefore it is PAL format**
**I've altered the headers to NTSC so that MOST U.S. DVD players will be able to play this without a problem**

A BIG "FU" to the Giant Pumpkinhead standing in the way of the camera through most of the show.

The video quality is actually quite clear, when the taper manages to actually GET a shot of the band.

The audio is pretty good and is almost identical to the audio that has already been made available on this site.

I had EVERY intention of adding Menus and Chapter Points to this disc, but after viewing it, I am so angered by the reject from an 80's hair band standing in front of the taper, that I decided not to put a silk hat on a pig.

A special thanks to "Scardwel" at Echoing the Sound for providing this to me.

Also, big thanks to "Coluzzi" and "E-Quillizer" for all the fantastic work over the last few months.

AND AN EXTRA GIANT DOUBLE "FU w/CHEESE to the BASTARD that was SELLING THIS ON FLEA-BAY!!

Enjoy...
Auteur : sterak Posté le : 6/5/2005 11:35     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
je précise quand meme le dvd fait 2,6 Giga, super rapide a dl car bcp de seeder, j'ai perso mis un jour et demi.
Auteur : raf Posté le : 11/5/2005 10:54     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
oui mais impossible de s'enregistrer sur le site qui a atteint sa capacite maximale...
Dernière mise à jour : le 20/04/2005
Plan du site | Contact | Recherche | Webmaster © 1996 - 2005 Laurent CARON