Après avoir remplit des centaines de pages de noms potentiels pour son groupe, Trent a choisit Nine Inch Nails. C'était un nom dur et aggressif.
Lundi 20 Mai 2024    Plan du Site    Contact    Rechercher  :    
Ajouter cette page à vous favoris Faire de cette page votre page de démarrage Faire connaitre ce site par mail
Vote
Jeux
Cartes Postales
Livre d'or
Chat
Forum
Commentaires
Quel Trent êtes-vous ?

Lire un message

Accueil    Commencer un nouveau sujet

Sujet : Pour les fans de TOOL

Auteur : Clem Posté le : 7/4/2005 16:11     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
Maynard a fait une blague!!

Pour tous les fans de Tool, c'est officiel (sur site du groupe), Tool est de retour en studio.
Maynard racontait juste une trop grosse cuite!!
Je sais que l'on est sur un site dédié à NIN mais cette info va faire plaisir à tous!
ca change des fakes de m....
Auteur : pogo Posté le : 7/4/2005 16:46     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
ouais,j'avais justement fait un tour hier sur le site officiel et sur toolshed.,et j'avais vu cette nouvelle aussi...mais j'y croyais pas vraiment...ça me paraissait trop gros!enfin,bon,tant mieux qu'ils en studio..mais à l'instar de nin,on peut esperer un nouvel album de tool d'ici à 2 ans
Auteur : kloug Posté le : 7/4/2005 16:59     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
ne soit pas si pessimiste...je penche plutôt pour un an et demi....lol
Auteur : void Posté le : 7/4/2005 21:52     Répondre Prévenir le modérateur
le post de Maynard est hilarant:
Good news, April Fool's fans. The writing and recording is back under way. When approached for comment on his recent encounter with the Son of God, Maynard said, 'That guy's a punk!'

"As it turns out, Maynard was out 'location scouting' near the Fourth Street bridge in downtown Los Angeles when he 'found Jesus.'

"'Turns out he was here the whole time, and not that difficult to find if you know where to look,' Maynard reported. Apparently Jesus offered him the position of campaign manager for his new line of 'Holier Than Thou' sparkling holy water, which Maynard, of course, accepted. What wasn't obvious was that this guy is a total drunk. It's an occupational hazard. Every time our Lord goes to get a glass of water, it transforms into a generic grocery store Merlot. Because the alcoholic is the Son of God and an all-knowing being, he knew of Maynard's extensive interest in collecting wine. So he went to work trying to get his lips on it. Maynard caught J.C. in his cellar transforming his precious wine collection into urine, then pissing it into the empty 'sparkling holy water' bottles for the eventual sale to all those people who bought, read, and embraced 'The Celestine Prophecy'. Tragic.

"'Truth be told,' Maynard confessed, 'I wasn't feeling top notch when I found him. The evening prior to the day in question I had over-indulged in a series of bad Molotov shrimp cocktails with a side of Makers Mark and twin strippers. So after an entire night of G.I. Blowouts, hot/cold sweats, and blurred vision, it's very possible that the guy I met wasn't even Jesus at all. For all I know, it was Willem Dafoe.'"
Dernière mise à jour : le 20/04/2005
Plan du site | Contact | Recherche | Webmaster © 1996 - 2005 Laurent CARON